watching full eps on MTV

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by llovely2323, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llovely2323

llovely2323 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to watch eps on MTV, Vh1 ETC...... spent 0ver $800.00 for the the New IPad and can't watch hardly anything. Wrong Wrong

2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
    Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
    http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
    2 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
    We have rules like any Community so please read these also
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

3. llovely2323

llovely2323 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am at a lost spent over $800.00 and can't watch MTV, vh1 etc.. Full eps the only way to watch a full eps is to purchase it,,, wrong so wrong especially when you can go to the show site and watch it for free OMG money money money..... Just to watch a free eps on iPad

4. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,047 / 0
    Well, unfortunately, live TV is something that is not controlled by the iPad (or Apple for that matter). Apple only provides the tool, it is up to other companies to develop apps to run on it - this includes television.

Sorry, but it's not a TV. It's a computer and needs apps (programs) to run. The people you need to fuss (maybe start a letter-writing campaign) are the television broadcasters...

Marilyn

5. llovely2323

llovely2323 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Mickey330 hello hello hello I'm not looking for live TV if u read my thread RIGHT. MTV, VH1 ..ETC has full eps of all their shows Mickey330.... And even on a $200.00 CPU I can watch eps Mickey330.. And don't have to purchase then on iTunes to watch them Eughhhh

Mmmmmm I purchased a over $800.00 iPad and can't watch nothing only eps that I purchase on iTunes please....... on MTV, VH1, etc.. Mickey330 if you have any other device other than the iPad or iPhone, anyone can watch them for free. I personally feel that's extremely unfair for the price I should watch live tv FOR free and get cable channels and a whole lot more Mickey330...

it's a gimmick if you ask me this iPad craze... The only way for anyone that owns an iPad or iPhone to watch any free eps on MTV, VH1 ETC is if they purchase it on iTunes.... If that not game I don't know what is! Money money money pleas Apple Corp. Holds off on new technology so they can put out a new device every year I just purchased this iPad in May 2012 by the end or the begging of year their be a new iPad..... Money money money... But mind you I can't trade in my recently purchased iPad for the newer model and pay a little extra... No I can't, I'm just stuck with what I purchase a couple of months ago..Corporate gangsters that all I got to say ummmmm

6. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,047 / 0
    I don't believe we can help you, here. Buying an iPad does not automatically entitle you to free episodes of various channels, regardless of the price you spent on the iPad.

I am sorry you feel disappointed. I wish you luck. This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.