What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching DVDs On My Ipad

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello out there. I wonder if anyone has any assistance. I have dvd's at home that I have bought legally from a shop. How can I get them onto my ipad to watch?

Thanks for any solutions.

Cat

vbriggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I do is convert them to iPad format. I use a program made by caucus oft, and it works well. But there are a ton of programs that do this. Just google "convert DVD to iPad"

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does take some time to convert - with Format Factory it takes usually about twice as long as the movie is - but it works great and looks great on the iPad. Well worth it. Will be converting some more before I take my trip to California - going to watch a movie each way on the plane!

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might want to consider Magic DVD Ripper. Costs $35 but rips virtually any movie or TV DVD with just a couple of mouse clicks. Best of all it's fast and the quality of the file is great. A full length movie rips in about 35 minutes.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Most reactions

Latest posts