What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching downloaded movies?

Terryj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a free "lesson" from iTunes U and can't find it anywhere. I looked under downloads and the only thing I see is the line "iTunes store terms and conditions". Whe. I click on that expecting to see that "accept" or "decline" option, I only have the long drawn terms and conditions and nowhere to accept so I guess that's not the right place. I synced my iPad to computer and the free lesson appears on there. So I thought maybe I'd try a real movie, $.99 so I didn't lose much. I saw it download but I can't find that anywhere either. I'm going on a trip Wednesday, by myself by plane, and wanted to download a movie while flying and don't know how. Someone please help.

OP
T

Terryj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you! Didn't even know that existed. Problem solved. I've had this thing since April and there's still so much I haven't figured out. Maybe I'll get a lesson while I'm in Colorado visiting.

ChaystEr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded an mp4 video from the dropbox but when i have to transfer the file to my ipad dropbox says there is no application to open the file. I thought ipad videos have mp4 formats?

Sent from my iPad2 3g+WiFi using Forum Runner

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChaystEr said:
I have downloaded an mp4 video from the dropbox but when i have to transfer the file to my ipad dropbox says there is no application to open the file. I thought ipad videos have mp4 formats?

There are different formats of mp4.
Only certain mp4's play on the iPad. Something to do with the codec.
Someone will answer you soon I'm sure

ChaystEr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ashley69 said:
There are different formats of mp4.
Only certain mp4's play on the iPad. Something to do with the codec.
Someone will answer you soon I'm sure

Thanks, just downloaded flexplayer and sync the video thru itunes..

Sometimes i rely heavily on dropbox i forgot i can sync in itunes ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts