What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch tv abroad

jadefitzgerald1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im in madrid living and want to watch some Uk television .. Does anyone know an app for this??

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You'd need an IP aliasing service. These apps check your IP address so content isn't viewable out of the home market; an aliasing service will spoof your IP so that it looks as if you're connecting locally. A Google search should turn something up. I've never used one myself, but I've seen them mentioned.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The BBC is rolling out the iPlayer for subscription across Europe and other countries too. There will be a small charge each month that will enable you to use the app to stream BBC content. The availability varies on a country by country basis during the rollout, so check in the App Store to see if the iPlayer app is there.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts