What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Movies from Ipad 1 to TV

06Honda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I download movies from ITunes and usually just watch then on my Ipad. I have the standard type TV (not a flat screen). Is there a way to watch the Ipad movie on my TV. I also have a MacBook Pro and use cable internet connection. Thanks for any help.

Paul

OP

06Honda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: Picked up a Apple
blackapple.gif
Composite AV Cable at my local Best Buy. Works perfectly for watching movies from the IPAD, can know adjust the volume louder from the TV remote.

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I download movies from ITunes and usually just watch then on my Ipad. I have the standard type TV (not a flat screen). Is there a way to watch the Ipad movie on my TV. I also have a MacBook Pro and use cable internet connection. Thanks for any help.

Paul

There are av cable kits that let you connect your ipad to your non digital tube tv.
You won't get the resolution you get from your ipad.
Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts