What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Live TV on the iPad.....No APP or Hacking needed.

Saundman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watch live TV on the iPad with "Filmon.com"

Just go to the site using Safari on the iPad.

No APP to download.

don't know how long this will last.

TV programing from the LA market.

Heard about this on Twit.tv - Tech News Today

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it free? I read that it is but it takes a long time to load, then comes through so clearly for a few seconds and then freezes. I would love it as I could watch English programs. I see there are packages to buy, but is that for those who wish to download rather than watch live?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, I wanna to know if it is free? Always I stream the videos and TVs online are so slow with my Wifi iPad, it's really a waste of time, so I prefer to download the videos for offline watching, though sometimes need to do converting with iFunia iPad Video converter~~~

That is a result of a slow internet connection. No problem streaming netflix on the wii and streaming hulu plus on the ipad.. 18 mbps

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not bad for local broadcast. The solution that works for me is my WinTV PVR Tuner and their software. I just browse to a ip address (whether at home or somewhere else) and bam Live network television and I can change the channel.

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just tried that site on my jailbroke ipad 3.2, after few seconds watching the local channel and my ipad restart itself? is this happening to you too?

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works great however at one point my iPad restarted itself.from Abc news to Adult movies? There should be a warning in case a non adult comes a cross this site.

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works great however at one point my iPad restarted itself.from Abc news to Adult movies? There should be a warning in case a non adult comes a cross this site.
i didn't know it has an adult channel until i download the app for my pc, anyway, my ipad restarted when i was on the local abc channel

AppsforiPads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is free, but while it worked yesterday today it revolted my iPad on it's own... That was a bit disconcerting.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted the site from my bookmarks, way too many crashes and un unstable site. Needs lots of work to be worthy of downloading.

Lgchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have yet to use it for over a min without it crashing and when it does crash it freezes my iPad for about 2 min, I cant even power it off.

Needs lots of work.

Most reactions

Latest posts