What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch An iPad Air Get Shot With An Airsoft MP7

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

While it's incredibly painful for those who wish to own an iPad Air, and even those who do. YouTube channel RatedRR has posted a video of an iPad Air getting tortured by an airsoft MP7 BB gun. The folks over at the channel do a great job with video work, shooting the iPad (pun intended) with an incredibly high FPS video camera.

This allowed the video to be feature in slow-mo with plenty of cool shots of BBs flying off the iPad Air display. RatedRR also did a great job adding super cool music to the background as we watch our precious Apple product massacred by a toy gun. Surprisingly, the iPad Air's glass display isn't as strong as we would have thought it to be, in some slow motion shots you can really see shards of glass flying off the device. Check out the video above, we promise, it's insanely cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And the point in doing that is what other than destroying an expensive device?

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I couldn't care less for upgrading I am good with my iPad 2 since it is just a gaming console to me.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't understand the mentality of people that do this , if they want to show slow motion then destroy something cheaper , what are they trying to prove ? The exact same result would happen regardless of the brand of device so why the hatred of apple ? I just think this kind of destruction regardless of so-mo is just plain thick ! . There's no valid reason why you'd even think a tablet would even survive this kind of subjected abuse so I just think its really dumb and sad to resort to this kind of destruction just to be popular . There are better and more creative ways of using slo-mo photography , this is just childish idiocy .

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And the point in doing that is what other than destroying an expensive device?
Agreed, this shouldn't be allowed until 6 months after a device is released. I have a friend who couldn't get one right away because of supply limits in her area (she also has no way to pay for online purchases). That device could have gone to someone who would actually use it for its intended purpose.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't understand the mentality of people that do this , if they want to show slow motion then destroy something cheaper , what are they trying to prove ? The exact same result would happen regardless of the brand of device so why the hatred of apple ? I just think this kind of destruction regardless of so-mo is just plain thick ! . There's no valid reason why you'd even think a tablet would even survive this kind of subjected abuse so I just think its really dumb and sad to resort to this kind of destruction just to be popular . There are better and more creative ways of using slo-mo photography , this is just childish idiocy .

The money came from their youtube accounts. If I had one I could do that cause I love pointless destruction.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So why deprive someone of a device that's in short demand .

They should do better things with their time .

Maybe destroy Facebook , at least there's a purpose to that ...!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is a waste...but it is a really cool video, too. :)

BTW, Apple is happy to sell anyone with the money an iPad. No one is being deprived.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah , I appreciate that . It's just silly though .

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So why deprive someone of a device that's in short demand . They should do better things with their time . Maybe destroy Facebook , at least there's a purpose to that ...! Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Yes, if there was a way to shoot Facebook with a .50 caliber grizzly rifle.....I'd be good with that. :D

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, if there was a way to shoot Facebook with a .50 caliber grizzly rifle.....I'd be good with that. :D

Well not Facebook! I need it to communicate with my Innocent and unspoiled-by-the-internet friends and family.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well not Facebook! I need it to communicate with my Innocent and unspoiled-by-the-internet friends and family.

I understand, but the internet is required for Facebook. ;)

Some of us just never got the Facebook or social media thing. I'm one of them. Our loss I suppose since we are the minority.

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand, but the internet is required for Facebook. ;) Some of us just never got the Facebook or social media thing. I'm one of them. Our loss I suppose since we are the minority.

i too do not get FACEBOOK, far to viral.

way to powerful a tool for those who like to 'troll'. puts me in mind of CB radio, infected by people who had nothing of real value to say.

Most reactions

Latest posts