What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was wondering

Spiky I

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering that is there any apps that allow me to set all my apps invisible to my current background and I touches the screen again the apps will appear again? Or is there any setting I can do. Thanks in advance!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering that is there any apps that allow me to set all my apps invisible to my current background and I touches the screen again the apps will appear again? Or is there any setting I can do. Thanks in advance!

Hello Spiky,

I'm going to move your question to iPad help where you should get some answers. I'm not aware of an app which does what you ask on a standard iPad.

Richard Brown
A member of the iPF moderators' team.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It can't be done on a stock iPad. If your iPad is jailbroken, there is a tweak called"Transparency" that can make your app icons disappear. It's available from the BigBoss repo. The transparency effect is adjusted from settings. I don't know if there's a tweak that will make the icons visible upon touching the screen, however.

Most reactions

Latest posts