1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Warning: SPG Skin Guard leaves a film

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jasmynsway, May 1, 2011.

1. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I purchased the an SPG Skin Guard for the back of my iPad 2 for when I use my Zaggmate. I took it off to see if my iPad would fit better in my Switcheasy Canvas case. I noticed immediately that it left a film. The film came off with a few disinfectant wipes and a squeegee. Just an FYI.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
  3. Bostonvince

Bostonvince iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The big question is whether or not the canvas fit better without the back skin. I notice mine doesn't sit below rim and I have zagg back guard.
  4. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Mine definitely fit better without the SPG skin. The whole reason I took it off was to see if it would fit better in the switcheasy canvas and it did.