What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNING - iOS 6.1.3 patches Evasi0n Jailbreak

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I m runnng the jail broken 4.3.3. On my ipad 2...is there any way out there that i can upgrade to anything lower than 6.1.3 and re-jailbreak this guy again?

You have no way to get to a 6.x jailbreak, but if you have any 4.x blobs AND 5.1.1 specific blobs saved on Cydia, then you can use our guide here to help you restore to 5.1.1 - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...5-x-ipad2-ipad3-using-redsn0w-shsh-blobs.html

That really is your only option to get a newer jailbreak. Without both sets of blobs you are completely out of luck.

yuddy7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,can i jailbreak my ios 6.1.3 ipad at unlock-jailbreak.net which cost $24.99? Is it real?because i think evad3rs not working on it...

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys,can i jailbreak my ios 6.1.3 ipad at unlock-jailbreak.net which cost $24.99? Is it real?because i think evad3rs not working on it...

No. Never pay for a jailbreak. There is no jailbreak for the iPad on 6.1.3. Period.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There aren't any jailbreaks outside of the tethered jailbreaks for the 3GS, 4, and iPod Touch 4th Gen. Jailbreaks are free and easy to perform. You can find tuts here on iPadForums for iPad jailbreaking, and over on iPhoneForums for iPhone jailbreaking. The procedures are the same, just that the devices are different. The guides are created with pictures to illustrate every step/change that occurs during the process and will walk you through it

robnet77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,
I have an iPad 3 with iOS 5.0.1 which I jailbroke some time ago via Absinthe.
I wasn't aware of the end of JB for the time being at least, can anyone confirm I'm stuck with 5.0.1 if I don't want to lose my JB?
Or are there any other options?

Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi all,
I have an iPad 3 with iOS 5.0.1 which I jailbroke some time ago via Absinthe.
I wasn't aware of the end of JB for the time being at least, can anyone confirm I'm stuck with 5.0.1 if I don't want to lose my JB?
Or are there any other options?

Thanks!

I'm afraid that you are, indeed, stuck on iOS 5.0.1 if you want to keep your jailbreak. You can't upgrade to iOS 6.1.2, as Apple is no longer signing it. All you can do is wait for the next jailbreak announcement.

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i'm afraid that you are, indeed, stuck on ios 5.0.1 if you want to keep your jailbreak. You can't upgrade to ios 6.1.3, as apple is no longer signing it. All you can do is wait for the next jailbreak announcement.

6.1.2 :p

Most reactions

Latest posts