What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warblade HD for the iPad is now available

Warblader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.emv-software.com
My game Warblade is now available in a HD version for the iPad. It's only $0.99 this weekend!!

Next version will have support for the iCade cabinet. And I have to say it's an amazing feeling to play the game on the iCade!! Really great old time arcade feeling... :)

I have uploaded a video on YouTube showing Warblade HD played on the iCade. Search for warblade HD, iCade (Sorry can't post links yet...)

What some reviewers are saying about Warblade:

- "Im loving this game! Just awesome!!" - AppSlappy.com
- "The best game I have ever owned...... Period!!" - Terie Mumby
- "Warblade HD is a fantastically simple yet inventively rich arcade title for the iPad." - AppAdvice.com
- "Warblade – An Awesome Vertical Shooter" - reviewmyiphoneapp.com

"I’m pretty excited: the App Store seems woefully short on good shoot'em up games. Warblade looks like it’ll be the best shoot'em up game that the iPad is going to get." - CultOfMac.com

"From the title screen right up to the end credits, Warblade simply reeks of quality. Great graphics, sublime sound, perfect playability and addictive action!!" - Gameworld

"Warblade is a fast paced shooter which combines new ideas and technology with a classic concept nearly every game player has heard of. Simple to learn yet challenging enough to keep you playing for quite some time. More, please!" - Bytten.com

"If you're a true gamer and you miss the good old days when games were about gaming and not about advancing some cheezy storyline, this is the fix you need! Simple shooting bliss to the novice, but with a wealth of tactical decisions at every turn for the advanced player. Sucks you in like a Hoover!" - 9572AD

Most reactions

Latest posts