What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to use M/O Word and b able to use Flash Drive

OP
J

Jeep Dawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wish they'd make it somewhat simple. I Really think they would sell more if they just made it compatible with Micro soft products. ?????

FastT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using Doc's to go and the free sync tool. Have set up the sync tool to auto sync the most important stuff out of my PC's documents folder when I'm in the office. On the road, when I change or create files, they will be transferred back to my PC later and vice versa. Works like a charm. When presenting to customers, I go to my docs to go app, choose the file I want to present and open it in Keynote to present. All perfect. There is just one bad point: Pages & Co do not have a option "Open with ...". So I need to email files changed in IWork back to myself or copy to my cloud.

Most reactions