What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to recommend a great diet app

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another great app is80 bites. It's not a diet just portion control. After 3 months I can barely eat 70 bites a day and first time in my long chubby life loosing weight slowly but naturally. No longer dieting just cutting back. Have averaged a pound a week but it didn't happen over night. It takes a while to know how many bites you need to lose.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just want to add. I have been on a diet most of my life but now that I am older I cannot seem to stay with any thing so I thought I'd try portion control. Of course that doesn't mean you eat just junk. I know what is healthy and what is not I just believe if you eat healthy and you are eating too much you will not lose. It took me 3 months to get to a point of a steady 1# weight loss a week. I am full after a few bites and I am not hungry. I eat about 70 a day. I do believe in frequent small meals so I eat my 3 meals and 3 snacks I hope I will continue to lose this way and I will have 20 pounds by summer. When you are young you can lose easy but it becomes a slow plod when you get older.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts