What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to "print to" PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicalu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to find an app to "print to PDF." I have found some that use "print to" as a synonym for "save as" but I have to PDF large PowerPoint files that need to maintain several charts and graphs within. Saving as doesn't import all images.

On my laptop PDF is in the list of printers and I choose this option with no issues. Are there any apps on the market that can do this??

Thanks! Your help is much appreciated!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What app are you using for the Power Points? Most can export as PDF.

There is a way to print to a PDF using Airprint, though you'll need a computer. Both the Fingerprint (Windows and OS X) and Printopia (OS X) can print to a folder on the computer. The result is a PDF when printing a document. I use this all the time to save receipts from emails, or to create PDF in my DropBox folder for other documents.

There are also other apps like PDF Converter that may do what you want. I've no experience with it, but others have had good things to say about it. With this app you use the Open In. . . option to copy from the original application.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread has been started 10 years ago. Quite a few things have changed since then.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts