What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to play Slots Journey on iPhone & iPad

Sparkleekat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I have been playing Slots Journey for quite a while on my iPhone. I now have an iPad mini and want to pick up the same game with my 600,000 points on my new iPad. Have literally spent hours trying to figure this out without losing my points and am ready to scream! Please, please help me.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sparkleekat said:
Can someone please help me? I have been playing Slots Journey for quite a while on my iPhone. I now have an iPad mini and want to pick up the same game with my 600,000 points on my new iPad. Have literally spent hours trying to figure this out without losing my points and am ready to scream! Please, please help me.

iCloud can be used to store your app data, which can then be downloaded to another device. Take a look at this article.http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4847

Most reactions

Latest posts