1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Want to download iPad app from iTunes Italy

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by CrisB, Jun 12, 2012.

1. CrisB

CrisB iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have an app that I want to download from iTunes Italy, I can find it on my iPad, but when I go to download it defaults to my USA iTunes and says it can't find. Is there a setting on my iPad that allows me to download from various countries. The only way I can think of doing it, is to download on my home computer in iTunes and then transfer to my iPad?
    Cris
  2. Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Go to settings, store section, and click on your apple id, then click view apple id. Then change the country to Italy. This should now put you into the Italy app store.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  3. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    You will need to create a new account for the italian store, you can't use the same account in different countries.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CrisB

CrisB iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your help. I did have to create a separate account in Italy in order to access an Italian app. I think since we are in a global market, it would be great to be able to sign up for multiple countries with the same info and credit card.