What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna see my skin for my HP Mini?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You Do. Admit it.:D

The mini looks like it came that way! You can't even feel it or tell it is just a decal. Very CooL.

There is also a decal inside too ~ forgot to open it when I took the pic.:)

P1060019.jpg

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a skin on my iPad too, the photo on my profile is the Chihauhua skin I had on the 16Gb wfif iPad I just sold. Today I have a pretty scrolly heart on the new 32Gb 3G iPad, I just can't figure out how to get a picture here. I took the skin off of the old iPad without any issues too. They are REAL easy to put on and like SP says, they come with a matching wallpaper that is cool too. I got mine from DecalGirl.

Heart.jpg

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't skin my iPhone (it's in a SwitchEasy Nude case) - but I do have a handmade cotton-weave pouch, with a matching wallpaper.

iPhoneCozy.jpg

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't skin my iPhone (it's in a SwitchEasy Nude case) - but I do have a handmade cotton-weave pouch, with a matching wallpaper

I like that!

Having matching wallpapers is a very cool way to customize your device. Same thing with my iPad:

iPadWithParisMapAndWallpaper-HiRes.jpg

This is a customized Moleskine-style case by Treegloo, and they were even kind enough to provide the original map graphic from which the liner sheet was printed. I really like that they're using a replica of a historical map from Cartes Taride, which is synonymous with quality and accuracy for mapmaking in France.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts