This year many retailers have decided not to wait until the very shopping day of Black Friday to reveal at least some of their deals. After Best Buy published online pretty much all of its deals, Walmart now steps in, announcing that is is launching a number of Black Friday sales a week early.
The company said that its ‘Pre-Black Friday Event’ will kick off at 8 a.m. on November 21. Some of the discounted gadgets, include the iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2, as you can see in the list from below:
Walmart will be offering 16GB iPhone 6 models for $179 with two-year service agreement, along with a free $75 gift card, and 16GB Wi-Fi iPad Air 2 models for $489 with a $100 gift card. While it's not a 'clean' price cut, meaning you will have to spend the money at Walmart, it's still a pretty good deal.
- $489 16GB iPad Air 2 with $100 Walmart gift card
- $179 iPhone 6 with two-year contract from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon ($0 down on AT&T Next or Verizon Edge), and $75 Walmart gift card
- $79 iPhone 5s with two-year contract from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon ($0 down on AT&T Next or Verizon Edge), and $75 Walmart gift card
- $698 Samsung 58” Class Smart LED HDTV
- $298 Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition”
Walmart’s Duncan Mac Naughton said the following:
"The retail environment is incredibly competitive and we know that our customers are looking to us for the lowest prices all season long. That’s why we’ve more than doubled the amount of items included in our Pre-Black Friday Event.”
After Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday Event will be over, the company will roll out the“New Black Friday,” which will start online on the Thanksgiving morning and in-stores at 6 p.m. later that day.