What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmart

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't hear much about them as a source on this Forum.

I got the orig iPad on Jan 14 for my BD, love it and gave it to my sister last week.

Walked into my local Walmart the next day and bought the same model iPad2 (32G WiFi). Great availability of all models at Apple list + tax.

05GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have 3 Walmart Supercenters within 5-10 miles, and they each got 3 iPad 2s on opening day nearly none since.

Broseph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there even a tracker for walmart? I'd bet if you go to the more remote wal-marts you'd be able to find an iPad

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in a town where there's no Best Buy or Apple Store. Walmart is always sold out on all models 4 times that I checked. Target has 64GB AT&T in stock but that's a bit much for what I intend to do with the device.

16GB WiFi only FTW ;)

designer66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine at Walmart. I live on the CT shoreline and I just kept calling the three that were within 25 minutes of me. Not many people were looking there. About 2 weeks ago I called on a Monday morning and they received 1 iPad 2. It was exactly the color and model I was looking for and only about 15 minutes away. I zoomed over there and picked it up. The woman said she couldn't hold it for me, but wasn't going to unpack for about a half hour. Needless to say, I REALLY appreciated it!

Most reactions