What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmart will get iPad2 on Friday

SDM44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But only certain stores. I had a friend of mine (works for Walmart corporate) run some store numbers for me in my area to see if any of them would be getting the iPad2 on Friday, and only about half of them were going to get them in on Friday. Only the stores in the "bigger cities" in the LA area will be getting them, but also a small quantity of them on Friday.

6 stores around me (within a 40 mile radius) are getting in anywhere from 25-30 units, but in a variety of them. When I asked for a two different specific models, only 2-3 of that each model were going to be available at each store. If there's a Best Buy nearby you, they may have more of a selection to choose from.

If you call up a Walmart store up, you'll probably need to speak with a store manager (co-manager, assist manager, any of them should be able to look these up), and have them pull up the "onhands" for their store. They will know whether they're getting any iPads on Friday.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Walmart Super Center and a best Buy in the same plaza. So between them Ill see who is selling the one I want.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You must have better informed WalMart employees; the local folks I talked to had no clue about the iPad2 and in fact, thought it was available March 2.

Most reactions