What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmart to sell " the new iPad" starting at midnight

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My stores will probably have a decent selection. For a long ime we had the top grossing store, and then they built a seond store. Both are doing great. And yet, Target keeps telling us that our demographics are not viable. WM is laughing at their demographics all the way to the bank.

Mathiss02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got home from Wally World, I was the first one in line (Got there @ 9pm) was rung out at 12:01am!!!!! Had an order on apple but wouldn't ship till April 6th so i cancelled it. I got a 16GB Wifi only. They had quite a few 5 16GB Wifi, 5 32GB Wifi, 5 64GB Wifi and 10 Verizon 4Gs. They only had black in stock of all models.

OP
L

ladynikon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I went to my Walmart to see if they had it on display. Not only was it not on display but the electronics dept looked empty. Too bad I pre-ordered mine.. I would be playing with it by now... Sometimes living in BUMP US.. has its advantages heh.

Most reactions

Latest posts