What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wallpaper "zoom" and winterboard

iainp999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm using winterboard to theme my iPad, with the "user wallpaper" option switched on.

However, the wallpaper on the homescreen is magnified significantly, meaning you only see a small piece of the image, which is heavily pixellated.

Anyone seen and solved this issue?

(Oh, 3.2.1 software with jailbreak via jailbreakme.com).

Thanks,
Iain

Quick update: turning off the summerboard mode fixes the wallpaper issue, but you lose icon styling etc.!

Last edited:
OP
I

iainp999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi MikesToolZ,

Thanks for your reply.

However, apart from this minor issue, that hasn't been my experience so far. I've not noticed any battery drain or any other real issues as yet.

Cheers,
Iain

nickbt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do get the same issue but never bothered asking. I am on 3.2.0. The lock screen is fine but the "desktop" background is magnified.
Would be curious on how to resolve this. Thanks

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Winterboard is not compatible with the iPad. It clearly says that right in the Cydia download screen.

Most reactions