What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper Cropping

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that the whole printer driver system on computers is a mess, but the thing is I can download a driver for printing to my specific printer and use it, the same thing can be done with an Apple computer, why not the iPad? I don't need a lot of generic drivers to be installed just the one for my printer which works for my device.

I shouldn't have to go to the expense of purchasing a AirPrint printer in order to use my iPad for printing properly when I have a perfectly fine working one already. I own a HP Wi-Fi printer which works with the HP ePrint app, but this method is less than ideal and at best a workaround.

We're getting off topic here, so I'll just say I feel that certain things could be done a lot easier on iPad than they are now. My opinions may differ from yours, but these forums are here to express views of the individual members, good or bad, shall we leave it a that? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts