What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper creation assistance

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been looking for a light wallpaper and found the attached image. I like the color but I don't want the "7" in it. This wallpaper fits great on my iPad 4 and the user interface text become black - perfect for this wallpaper.

Any graphics designers out there that can create this color wallpaper without the "7" in the proper dimensions that fit an iPad 4 and iPhone 5? I used to use The GIMP on my desktop machine (Linux) but I only own iPads and iPhones now. Also, what is the hex for this background color? I don't think it's #ffffff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 520

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is F5F4F5

Did this in ArtStudio, the only one that impoted/exported at the same size.

I'm hoping the iPF app does not shrink it, but since it is just a solid color, it probably wont make much difference as a wallpaper.

Attachments

• image-1316698318.jpg
    image-1316698318.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is F5F4F5

Did this in ArtStudio, the only one that impoted/exported at the same size.

I'm hoping the iPF app does not shrink it, but since it is just a solid color, it probably wont make much difference as a wallpaper.

IPF didn't shrink it, it opens in a new tab at full size. However, you make a good point that size doesn't matter due to it being a solid color - the wallpaper selection feature allows moving and scaling.

Thank you very much for doing this!

EDIT: I just looked at the ArtStudio app in the App Store and it looks great.. I may buy that app next month. I had been using The GIMP for years on Linux and look forward to using it again when I buy a Mac.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts