What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wall mount

Colva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone please reccomend a wall mount for an iPad , around £50.
Cheers

OP
C

Colva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm also looking at 'The Wallee' as an option, thoughts welcome.
Volva

Tom.Colly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mfpd.org
modulr wall mount

I've got the modulR wall mount as well, and I've got to tell you, I really don't find it that bad when the ipad isn't being used. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference, but to me it's just another piece of equipment. Maybe paint if it's that big of a deal to you, get a light colored unit and use a spray paint that bonds to powder coating (Krylon springs to mind) to match the equipment with the wall. That's if it's really that big of a deal to you... remember, this is supposed to be fun!:D

Nicholas76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.fashionshoppings.com
modulR is a cool concept, just not cost effective for MOST people. They want $30 for each mount. I can get 3 WallTabs for my PadTab. Maybe if you only wanted 1 room I supose? modulR seems like the "Hummer" of mounts.

But I like that I can hang it in the bathroom and watch cnbc when I get ready in the morning. My wife uses in kitchen for hulu, and cooking. The kids hang on their wall and watch cartoons.

From an astestics point of view, the wife wouldn't want that big mount on the wall. If your married, that has to be kept in mine.
That's right.

DaveSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want a wall mount for the kitchen you could try the FridgePad. Just got an email through from them and thinking of ordering one. Like the idea of watching movies whilst I cook.

Sara.Addly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
modulr fridge mount

We got the modulR starter package a few months ago, and because we rent, we didn't want to put any huge holes in the drywall to mount. The solution came when my husband brought home Rare Earth (brand?) magnets, we attached them to the back of the slim mount, then placed it on the fridge door. Volia! They have something like it on their facebook page, and it works great!

Most reactions

Latest posts