What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walkabout, Cute game....

OP
kam187

kam187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walkabout has shot to the top of the charts! *I've extended the free promotion :) *Get it before time runs out:

T27XO

OP
kam187

kam187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've unlocked the whole first section and half the second section in the FREE version! Please spend a minute of your time to check it out.

Walkabout Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

If you're on your iphone the link above will take you straight to the app store page to download the FREE version :)

Its also currently featured on Android Market and has become really popular! Help an INDIE dev and check it out

If anyone wants a promo code, I have a few left please PM me!

mi_patisserie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Liking the game but I am stuck. Where can I find help?

I am liking the game it is challenging but do-able. But I am at level 24 and stuck. I keep trying new things and can't figure it out. A walk through for Walkabout would be great for when I get stuck. I can't get past it and it is getting frustrating. What good is it if I can not go further. Or possibly 'hints' in the game itself.

OP
kam187

kam187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just made a new website :) Check it out, lots of stuff there!
Oh and we crossed 200,000 downloads across platform!

Walkabout

Most reactions

Latest posts