What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting lists for iPad2?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be waiting lists offered for iPad2. I remember when I got my iPad, I called my Apple store on the phone and they put me on a waiting list ~ they told me it would be a week, and I think it was just a day or so ~ they kicked me an email and I was there in a New York minute!

But ~

Now I see that the iPad2 is out of stock but no one is stating they were put on a waiting list....

unless I am just out of the loop.:eek:

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I've heard Best Buy is doing the waiting list thing. Haven't heard of any other places.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, okay ~ I was just trippin on the fact that no one ever mentions being put on a waiting list ~ just that so and so are out of stock....

Thanks!

Nugga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just order online? It might be a long wait list, but your chances in the stores are not good neither

Most reactions

Latest posts