What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wacom Bamboo stylus?

archipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any reviews on how the Wacom bamboo stylus performs compared to pogo stick? I bought the pogo stick but didn't use it much- I wanted it for sketching or PDF markups but you have to really press it hard to work and it defeats the purpose. I wonder if bamboo is any better. I'd take an ugly looking stylus that works like a pen than a fancy one that doesn't. anyone?

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had the wacom stylus for a little more than a month, it's great for writing, very smooth, and for drawing. I use Upad, whick has many pen thicknesses, unlimited colors, and seversl background papers. For typing, I find it slow, buy I'm a touch typist ordinarily. The balance is very good.

gaylawilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used the bamboo stylus for two months. The tip cracked and broke open yesterday. I loved using it. Very responsive and accurate. I used it daily for 5-6 hours. Very disappointed in the short life. When I received it, I noticed the tip felt thin and flimsy. Sorry for the bad review...as an artist I was very excited about the small tip. It's back to the "cheapos" for me.

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gaylawilson said:
I used the bamboo stylus for two months. The tip cracked and broke open yesterday. I loved using it. Very responsive and accurate. I used it daily for 5-6 hours. Very disappointed in the short life. When I received it, I noticed the tip felt thin and flimsy. Sorry for the bad review...as an artist I was very excited about the small tip. It's back to the "cheapos" for me.

See my earlier post. Send Wacom an email! They replaced my tip for free in 3 days!

Most reactions

Latest posts