What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wacom Bamboo stylus?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Owl said:
Has anyone tried one of these for the iPad2? They look pretty cool.

Looks very nice but not sure i can justify £25 for one :eek:

Especially when i got a freebie mini stylus that you can connect to the ipad/iphone port when not in use, just slightly longer than an inch and just under a cm thick

I bleed in 6 colours

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had one on order, but it was backordered so far out tat I cancelled.

I have tried most of the ones on te market, and it would be hard to beat te iFaraday.

Probably the biggest feature of the Wacom bamboo would be styling. Can't beat the iFaraday for functionality.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Heaviside said:

I have tried most of the ones on te market, and it would be hard to beat te iFaraday.

Probably the biggest feature of the Wacom bamboo would be styling. Can't beat the iFaraday for functionality.

Looks nice, i like it how the tip is small

Where did you get yours from, i can only find US suppliers

I bleed in 6 colours

gaylawilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love it!

I received my Bamboo stylus today. very nice.
FYI for the artists, you can remove the silver thingy surrounding the tip. This allows the stylus to mimic a brush.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heaviside said:

Looks nice, i like it how the tip is small

Where did you get yours from, i can only find US suppliers

I bleed in 6 colours

Ordered it through Amazon.com---but, as I siad, the backorder was so long that I canceled.

howell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cool. Didn't know that Wacom was making iPad gear. Hope the price comes down soon, I want.

gaylawilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backorder

When I ordered mine from Amazon the wait time was listed as 1-2 months. I received it in about three weeks.

OP
Owl

Owl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much, everyone, for your feedback. I use a Wacom tablet with my "big rig" and would love to have one of these.

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine directly from Wacom and got it in about a week. It has a nice solid feel to it, you can remove the bottom portion to replace the nub or get more of a brush feel and you can also remove the pen clasp at the top if you don't like it. I wish it was a little longer (it's about 4.7 inches) but that is just a personal preference.

Most reactions

Latest posts