What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vpn anyone?

hirschhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being in china, there are certain sites which are not accessible; in addition, I'd like to be able to catch some of the rugby world cup. Does anyone know a reliable VPN which will work on iPad?
Thanks in advance

jamessmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is for sure that many sites are blocked in China as they are emphasizing to block all the networks and websites other than their own.
What i have searched around browser that accessing block sites in China is like a game of cat and mouse as there monitoring aspects are quiet strict.
But though there are many VPN Providers who are enabling users access all the block sites and network from China.

I have found IAPS the most reliable for those who are looking to bypass internet censorship in China.

so my recommendation will be to check IAPS, or you can check Pure VPN and Strong VPN.

They are among the Top categorized best VPN Provider.

Cheers!!! Hope i make things clear for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dyte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But remember this is law in china however unfair and stupid it may be you have to be aware and prepared to spend time in prison if you break it
Ps.I really don't agree with the Chinese laws regarding Internet but they are very very strick about it

jamessmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually the thing is that they do not want to share their privacy with the rest of the world. So they just not letting any news to spread around the world. As it is seen that now a days technology has been much advanced and within a short time one news can be deployed worldwide....
However, What to say about the Chinese Regimes :D

jamessmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And i am not interested to discuss about politics :) I have just said that what to say as they are blocking almost every social network and other sites :)

OP
hirschhs

hirschhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your input.. I certainly don't want to start a discussion on the rights and wrongs of *anybody's* politics. I simply wanted to harness the wisdom of the board members. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts