What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VoxyPAD - next generation of communication app

ipaddist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You’re on vacation lying on the beach, enjoying the sunshine. Suddenly your boss’s calling and asking about the sales report. It’s urgent. Numbers dancing in your head. And you’re getting frustrated and wishing you had your desktop there so you can go on Skype, do screensharing and point at the numbers.

Think you can do it with Skype mobile app? No, Web and document sharing in real time is impossible with Skype or any other app on the market.

Our team has been working on this issue for 7 years. Communication should be made easier. Today I’m very proud to introduce you VoxyPAD – the app that combines communication and collaboration.

1. Calling-01.png

Not only can you talk and draw on a white board, you can view and make notes on top of webs and Dropbox documents together in real time.

4. Cloud-01.png

With VoxyPAD, it's more fun when you two are "on the same page". Plus, it’s free. Install the app and you’re only 3 minutes away from discovering the next generation of messaging app.

Download VoxyPAD here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voxypad/id827004799?mt=8

Take a look at our VoxyPAD love song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfxv2RoFsVE

OP
ipaddist

ipaddist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your question, OTBruce. To help you answer that, please take a look at our app review on TUAW by following Moderator Edit: External link deleted...please read the rules
The reporter describes this function as drawing "with your finger to simulate a pen, while others see what is happening in real time". In fact, you can see and talk together, making it a very intuitive experience.
I hope I have answered your question. Just download the app (now available on iPad and iPhone) and try it out with a friend. You'll be amazed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions