What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

voice recording

hoopybunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I want to record my session with a psychic. Is there an app I should download that will record her voice...I don't need a video of her...just her voice
many thanks

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to the Apple Store and search for "voice recorder".

There are a quite a few apps there and some are free. I have an app that I downloaded from the store called "Quick Voice Recorder". I don't use it much, but It works OK and does what it's supposed to do.

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I want to record my session with a psychic. Is there an app I should download that will record her voice...I don't need a video of her...just her voice
many thanks
I d/l a free app that's called Dream Talk. It will record for 2 hours. For $1.99 you have unlimited recording.
It will record even if you turn your iPad off if you have it PW protected as mine is.

People use it to record whatever they do while they are asleep, like snoring, talking, etc.
I use in meetings...record a prepared speech and listen to your delivery, etc.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Voice Record Pro is an EXCELLENT app for recording, and the ways of editing/saving/exporting etc are numerous, and unwanted options can be turned off. I use it for recording meetings, and it works great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Probably not needed in this instance, but Notability gives you the ability to both record audio, and take notes (typed or handwritten) at the same time. And the written notes are synced with the audio, so you can tap on a note item and be immediately taken to where the audio was when you made the note.

You can also import PDF files of things like class notes or agendas, so the notes can be taken on top of (or after) them. The audio syncing is even handier in this instance, since you can tag the audio recoding by simply highlighting a subject/line when the speaker starts talking about it.

Like I said, overkill for this use, probably, but worth mentioning.

Most reactions