What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Recording App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good free (if possible) voice recording app. I would prefer it to have at least two hours recording time and be easy to use. Any suggestions?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus is not free - quite - but it's a great voice recorder and handwriting, sketching etc app....great support from the developer too and almost universally good reviews. Check out the videos on the developer's website - via the App Store..

Tim

Reaction score
Yes, as Tim mentioned, you will be better off with a note taking app, which also does recordings, then with a straight recording app, there are various free one (just do a quick search for 'Audio record'). However, many of them lack export and organizing features.

So an app, such as Notes Plus, or Notability would most likely be more useful, though not free and if they record 2h without stop, do I not know.

owsc2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue Fire is a very capable free voice recorder. It is basically an iphone/ipod app, but also works on ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts