What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice dictation apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me please? I was wondering if there are any speech to type apps out there for iPad, like Dragon dictation, that will work when my iPad is not connected to the Internet (as Dragon requires you to be in order to dictate)? Any help greatly appreciated.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
S

snaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, JA, it seems a pity that nobody has made one yet.. maybe some smart app creator will find a way round it and make a fortune!

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually there is one. an app called Evi, unfortunatly, it only answers questions, and not launch iPad applications, or post to facebook or tweet. but I guess thats our best bet.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears that Evi also requires an Internet connection how else could "she" know the location of stuff around you?

Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread and send everyone over to the thread J.A. linked to. It'll help to keep the conversation in one place and not have duplicate discussions. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts