What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visualizer for Ipad 2?

ipad1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 is being shipped. Is there a visualizer built in to the new ipad? I really enjoy my visualizer on my mac.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You mean the visualizer built into iTunes?

Afraid not. I enjoy it too, but that is one very graphics and processor intensive light show. I doubt the iPad could run anything that impressive, even the iPad 2 would probably find it a challenge.

Other than Garage Band and iMovie there really hasn't been any real upgrades or additions to Apple's iPad apps. So for now, they are probably going to limit what they do to what the original iPad might be able to handle.

No telling what developers will come up with.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are quite a few out there now, they're not "great" but they work. I use one that I can't remember the name of, it has a lite version and I think the full version is $0.99

That said, none of them "wow" me. It's something I was hoping for when I got my first gen ipad, but never found.

Most reactions