What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Flash Drive on laptop?

andythilo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

To save me buying an external hard drive, is there anyway to mimic one using a laptop? Is there any software that will do this so when I can plug the laptop into my iPad? My iPad is Jailbreaked and has iFile etc..

Cheer

Andy

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there, there are several options for this.

You can use SpeedReader and more information on it right here in the forums http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/31879-how-connect-ftp-ipad.html

AirSharing which cost 10$ is worth it and has a lot of great feedback in the app store.

If you have a mac, you can check out Panic ftp for mac on google. FileZilla and WinSCP for windows pc too!

You can also search usb drive or ftp drive in the App Store to find results and use the setted up ip address it gives you from the App for your laptop browser to browse the files.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts