What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

viewing iStore purchases on 2 different PC's

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two PC's in different countries (UK and France). Both use the same iTunes account.

I thought that if I purchased music or apps in the UK, I would be able to view them on the France PC.

Is this possible?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure that you already know that your iPad can only be sync'd to one library at a time and this means only one computer at a time. Your iTunes account really has nothing to do with this as it is the mechanism by which Apple knows who to bill for what. However, several devices can share the same library and the same account. I believe your issue stems from the fact that you are using two different computers.

Obviously Apple knows what you have purchased, but unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to look up your purchasing history like you can with Amazon for instance. You can look up your downloadable software history and hardware purchase history, but not "content" like apps, music or movies.

Last edited:
OP
K

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I think I understand that now.

Thanks for your time in replying.

Regards

Most reactions

Latest posts