1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

viewing iStore purchases on 2 different PC's

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by kestrel1, Aug 14, 2010.

1. kestrel1

kestrel1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have two PC's in different countries (UK and France). Both use the same iTunes account.

I thought that if I purchased music or apps in the UK, I would be able to view them on the France PC.

Is this possible?
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I am sure that you already know that your iPad can only be sync'd to one library at a time and this means only one computer at a time. Your iTunes account really has nothing to do with this as it is the mechanism by which Apple knows who to bill for what. However, several devices can share the same library and the same account. I believe your issue stems from the fact that you are using two different computers.

Obviously Apple knows what you have purchased, but unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to look up your purchasing history like you can with Amazon for instance. You can look up your downloadable software history and hardware purchase history, but not "content" like apps, music or movies.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  3. kestrel1

kestrel1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I think I understand that now.

Thanks for your time in replying.

Regards