What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

viewing and editing embedded power points for university

mcgeorge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all
Could someone please help?
I have some new lecturers at uni this year who are embedding powerpoints into the uni website. I want to be able to take notes of the pp on the ipad. is this possible?
thanks in advance
Jackie

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The university probably offers you the ability to download the PP (or if they don't, ask them, because they should). Once you can download it, there are several Power Point compatible apps on the iPad, and most will export as PDF. Once you have the PDF there are any number of great PDF annotation tools available for the iPad.

My personal picks are Keynote for the Power Point and PDF Expert for PDF annotation. If you search for student and note taking on the forum (using the websites Google Custom Search at the top right) you'll probably find suggestions more attuned to a college student.

Good luck.

Most reactions