What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View iCloud

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I have tried and failed to view what is stored on my iCloud. I get lost trying to follow the directions I find on the internet. Can anyone explain to me in simple terms just what I need to do. Thanks in advance.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to take a look online at what’s stored, go to www.icloud.com via browser. There are apps such as Photos, Pages, ... that show the files saved to iCloud.

If you intend to check your iCloud storage on the iPad, go to Settings - your name - iCloud. You’ll find apps using iCloud there. If you think that some of them don’t need to be connected to iCloud, disable them.

At the top, you’ll see “Manage Storage”. When you select it, you can change your storage plan, or see how much of your iCloud storage is used by apps. Tap one of the apps to delete data, or to see the names of files stored there.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want to take a look online at what’s stored, go to www.icloud.com via browser. There are apps such as Photos, Pages, ... that show the files saved to iCloud.

If you intend to check your iCloud storage on the iPad, go to Settings - your name - iCloud. You’ll find apps using iCloud there. If you think that some of them don’t need to be connected to iCloud, disable them.

At the top, you’ll see “Manage Storage”. When you select it, you can change your storage plan, or see how much of your iCloud storage is used by apps. Tap one of the apps to delete data, or to see the names of files stored there.
Thanks for the info

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. When I go to iCloud.com I get the file I’ve uploaded. I knew about the settings option. I am already signed up for ICloud. I feel like I’m missing something.

Attachments

• BBEB3C31-18D6-4173-B5A9-BF9662F41C54.png
    BBEB3C31-18D6-4173-B5A9-BF9662F41C54.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 396

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. When I go to iCloud.com I get the file I’ve uploaded. I knew about the settings option. I am already signed up for ICloud. I feel like I’m missing something.
Either do this on a computer, or request the desktop site on your iPad by tapping and holding the arrow in the search bar at the top in Safari, until “Request Desktop Site” appears. As soon as you’ve done this, it’s possible to log in to iCloud.
E17DBF11-AEDF-4226-9FE1-7029708005CE.jpeg

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you thank you. Request desktop site worked perfectly. Never would have known. You’re the best ⭐️⭐️

Most reactions

Latest posts