What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View From Above

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
From the NASA HD app ( available free for iPad and iPhone.)
Loads of beautiful photos.

AA

Awesome app, thank you!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From the NASA HD app ( available free for iPad and iPhone.)
Loads of beautiful photos.

AA

I'll give that a try, Admiral. I miss my home so much, it might give me a chance to grab a glimpse of my home world from the desolation of this rock.

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Bob Maxey said:
I'll give that a try, Admiral. I miss my home so much, it might give me a chance to grab a glimpse of my home world from the desolation of this rock.

I hear that. The Sol system is in the hind end of the galaxy. Well off the beaten path.
In fact, if you miss the outer rim vector, just short of Zeta II Reticuli, there isn't another tilium stop for 57 years.

AA

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'm just perfecting the jump to light speed at the second pass of the sun, this should gain me an extra year for every minute travelled earth time. The problem is if I miss the worm hole coming back it may just tear a hole the size of a small country in the fabric of space time continuum!!

I'll see you from the other side

Most reactions

Latest posts