What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vidoes won't play

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, having a problem with videos playing on my iPad. I can play videos on YouTube and even ones I have downloaded from yourtube. I purchased an episode of Battlestar from iTunes and it downloaded the file. I can see the file in the apple video app but there is no cover on it and it won't play. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :-D

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and just to clarify, I put the thread in here because I'm unsure if it is conflict related or something to do with jailbreak.

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I actually didnt need to. After about 10 mins it switched itself off and went into safe mode. I couldn't get it back on for hours, I installed crash report app in cydia and another app you have to use with it, then presto, it came back on. Very strange. Now the video still won't play but everything else is operational. I have rebooted since and I'm getting nothing from the file.

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great stuff, turns out it isn't just videos. Purchased a new song from iTunes and that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Most reactions