What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

videos

nazirji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a videos app on my Ipad 2 in which I have some home made videos - I attached my Ipad to a laptop and then synched and it these videos show up in ITunes - but then I wanted to drag these to my external hard drive folder - the laptop is windows based - but when I drag to drop these videos to the external HD folder it will not.
I paid for an app on my Ipad a wireless app upgrade that claimed transfer photos and videos - I was able to transfer the photos from the photos app but not the videos from the videos app on Ipad - when I send an email to the app developer I received a reply
Thank you for your support to us.
Only photos and videos in 'Photos' app can be transferred. Videos in 'Videos' app can not be transferred due to Apple's limitation.
Regards,

Most reactions

Latest posts