What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

videos on ipad

Double A21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to put some videos on my new ipad 2 and was wondering how I do it. Also what programs will I need?

poopsie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use good player, then I don't have to worry about converting them.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to put some videos on my new ipad 2 and was wondering how I do it. Also what programs will I need?

In addition to Poopsie's post, of course, you can go to the iTunes store and purchase or rent movies from there. There are also lots of free educational videos too in the UTunes section. Those downloaded movies end up in the iPad's native Video app and can be played directly from there.

Tim

dssxxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have video's that are not converted into the format that iPad needs, you can use 2 good programs.

Just load the current format and then pick the iPad format usually H.????? or Mpeg4 (cannot remember but the program will help you) and press convert. After conversion, just C&P over to iTunes and they will load into Video's (first screen) and play without a problem.

The 2 programs I use are:

Tipard HD Video Converter and
Pavtube Video Converter

I find Paytube to be fairly fast.\

Good luck.

videodj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use AVPlayerHD, can download movies from your PC via wireless, plays almost any format with conversion and has a file browser too.

kane1985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
videodj said:
I use AVPlayerHD, can download movies from your PC via wireless, plays almost any format with conversion and has a file browser too.

Do you need to be on the same wireless network or can I stream from my laptop at home when at work ?
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts