1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Videos from iPad to YouTube? Computer?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by mePad, Jan 28, 2012.

1. mePad

mePad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OK. I made a video today and I'd like to upload to YouTube but for the life of me I don't know how to do it. I suspect I need to sync with iTunes on my computer and go from there but I really am not sure. Anyone? I am very Apple illiterate but willing to learn. I've always been told how much easier Apple products are. I must be a Windows doofus.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,998 / 1
    The only free app I found that said it would upload to YouTube was Photo Org your social. . . It has less than inspiring reviews, but it is free, so you could give it a try.

If you have an iPad 2 and are willing to pay for it, you can use iMove to spruce up your videos a bit and then export them directly to YouTube.
  3. VR41541

VR41541 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just uploaded a app called ISafeplay which is free. You can use this to upload your video to YouTube.
  4. mePad

mePad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Actually, a friend showed me how to do it right from my iPad. Choose the video and then click on the arrow on upper right of the screen and it has a "send to YouTube option".
    • Like Like x 1
  5. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,998 / 1
    So it does. For some reason I remembered it going to FaceBook, and didn't double check. :eek:

Good for your friend!