What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos and Java

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to the iPad scene and I wanted to know if there are any sites or apps which will allow me to stream videos. Most of the sites out there use flash, which means us iPad folks can't watch a darn thing online. I have videobrowser which allows me to watch megavideos, it has several issues and doesn't have all the programmes I know and love. I work late nights and can't watch tv at work, so I enjoy catching up on my programmes (American garbage) when I get home.

Also, is there any other browser, other than cloud, I can use to be able to access java chat sites. I've been a regular in a few sites for years but never could enjoy it using irc programs. Cloud seems to be very slow and regularly refreshes, this is terrible when mid conversation.

Any tips, tricks or help would be much appreciated :-D

Sent from my iPad 2 16Gb 3G using iPF

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers guys I'll try both, it's hard to find one that works well without the slow lagging motions though.

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AvaMoore said:
Cheers guys I'll try both, it's hard to find one that works well without the slow lagging motions though.

With puffin, make sure you use the view in full screen option to view videos. Works much better that way.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Going to give it a try with my all American garbage tv this evening :)

Most reactions