What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems every time I try to do something with my iPad, I run into a road block. Maybe someone here can help me with some suggestions. I am (was, now that the season is over) the un-official photographer for my grandsons football team. Well, this year we had an awesome game that was played during a nor'easter here in New England. I got about 250 photos that I made into a music video using Slideshow HD on my iPad. However it is a very large file. So large in fact that I can not email it, upload to Picasa Web Albums, or to YouTube.

I would like to keep as much quality as I can. Making the video under 100 Meg's is my goal, so I can at least upload it to the places mentioned above. I do not have the use of a computer. So is there an online web site, or an app that would make this video smaller?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts