What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Zooming

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum, where it will receive more attention.

In answer to your question, to zoom while shooting video in iOS 7, you place two fingers close together on the screen and spread them apart while maintaining contact with the screen. The image will be enlarged. Zooming while shooting video is the same as zooming while taking still photos.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thks.i still taking photo it's working but when I change mode on video it's doesn't work. It I hold my one fingur for 5 sec on screen some AE/AF lock button appear also let know about that.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two fingur zooming On still photo it's working but when I make video it can not work

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To zoom in on a video, it's the same as for photos - you use a two-fingered pinch gesture on the screen. It does make the video more blurry, but I guess that's the trade off.

AE/AF stand for "auto exposure" and "auto focus." When you touch and hold for 5 seconds, the notice appears to tell you that those twos functions have been turned OFF. Once you are done, you can touch/hold again to turn those function back on.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

P.S. I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.*

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plz ignore as I m new for forum, I use both fingur as I use in photo but it's not working.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thks for help,video zooming issue resolve. I don't known I restart and the problem solve

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hellow to everyone, previous I posted video issue resolve but today try to zoom in but same issue I change mode to photo it's work but in video it's not working.did any changing require in settling mode.tks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hellow to everyone, previous I posted video issue resolve but today try to zoom in but same issue I change mode to photo it's work but in video it's not working.did any changing require in settling mode.tks.
in iOS 7 you can no longer zoom in on videos during playback, but you can now zoom in during video recording.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No sir, while making video I can't do so

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To zoom in on a video, it's the same as for photos - you use a two-fingered pinch gesture on the screen. It does make the video more blurry, but I guess that's the trade off. AE/AF stand for "auto exposure" and "auto focus." When you touch and hold for 5 seconds, the notice appears to tell you that those twos functions have been turned OFF. Once you are done, you can touch/hold again to turn those function back on. Hope this helps. Marilyn P.S. I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.*

Sir, few days back I ask about zooming while video making but by some reason my issue resolve automate.but problem arise again when I click screen twice it's goes like cinema scope. Plz tell me how I zoom in & out.
Tks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir, few days back I ask about zooming while video making but by some reason my issue resolve automate.but problem arise again when I click screen twice it's goes like cinema scope. Plz tell me how I zoom in & out. Tks.
to zoom out, touch two fingers to the screen an spread them apart slightly. This causes a zoom slider to appear onscreen. You can then touch the yellow circle on the zoom slider and slide it up and down to zoom in and out.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do but it did not work I can zoom in when I make pix but same format did work in video

Most reactions

Latest posts