What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video without streaming

tfdisalvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all! I am new to the forums. I just recently acquired an iPad 2 and love it. I do have one question that I hope you guys can help me with. I am looking for a video app, but one that doesn't need to stream. I have a large collection of movies on my Mac laptop that aren't from iTunes or in that format. I travel a ton as i play college athletics and my mom doesn't want me to travel with my computer. Only problem is I do not have access to Internet or streaming because I'm constantly on a bus or plane. I do not mind having to tether my iPad to my Mac to transfer movies but I can't stream them. Any help on how I can watch my movies on my iPad without internet constantly??

Thanks so much.

A helpless video lover

wayneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Azul app will let you upload any video format from your Mac, through iTunes to your iPad. I've got a few on my for this weekends trip away without wifi or 3G. There are videos explaining how it works on their web page.

OP
T

tfdisalvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For both these apps, once I have them loaded on my iPad will I need internet connectivity to watch?

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Internet required, once you have the movies loaded into the app, they are in the iPad and ready to go. I recommend AVPlayerHD as well, best video player app I have used so far.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts