What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video recording question

ging

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to record video of our duo (Korg Pa1xPro keyboard plus vocals) into my new iPad, I came across this: Line 6 Mobile In iOS Audio Interface for iPhone and iPad

I see that this unit has the 30-pin connector, not the 'lightning' one. How would I get around this? Is there a suitable adaptor available?

One other question. Would recording video along with sound from our Bose PA system be too heavy a task for the iPad?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple sells a 30-pin to lightening adapter for $29.99 (USD). I have one and they work great.

I don't know the answer to the other part of your query, sorry. But, I hope this helps a bit.

Marilyn

OP
G

ging

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that, Mickey330. I'll do some more digging.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ipad is plenty powerful to record video and audio. The input levels may need adjusting to avoid cutoff and feedback. But accessories support by new lightning connection of devices from legacy 30pin dock can vary. Therefore it's best to verify functionality if possible before buying to keep.

Most reactions