What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Questions

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok Got some questions about the Ipad video

1) I Know that Ipad outpout is 720p But Can Ipad auto downscale? What I mean is I have a 1080 movie in my Itunes Library and If I play it to my Ipad from the Home Sharing in 4.3 I can read it in the Ipad

2) Is there a way to sync non compatible movies to the Ipad? What I mean again is I have that 1080 movie that I can watch on my Ipad threw home sharing but I cannot sync it to my Ipad, Can I get this to work?

Tx

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use a program like videora to convert your video to iTunes compatible, or use a app like vlc streamer - if your jailbroken, xbmc is the best

OP
R

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please

I use handbrake to convert and all is fine I'm not asking how to convert the movies

I'm asking a way to force a movie higher then 720 to synch to Ipad AFTER it's in itunes

Most reactions

Latest posts